FAQs

Life is a never ending roller coaster of ups and downs.  Here at Morgan Restoration our goal is to help you get through the downs. We are a family-owned and operated business in Iuka offering Water, Fire, Mold, and Storm Damage Mitigation services in the Tri-States area. Morgan Restoration employees are also highly trained and professional technicians who have years of experience with water, fire, and mold mitigation in the Iuka area. Morgan Restoration technicians are trained in using the IICRC guidelines for Cleaning and Restoration.

The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a national organization that sets health and safety standards for the restoration and cleaning industries. At Morgan Restoration, our technicians are highly trained IICRC certified professionals that provide high quality services.

At Morgan Restoration, our trained water, fire, and mold damage mitigation technicians in Iuka will determine if the safety hazards present in your property warrant vacating the residence during the cleanup or if it is safe to stay in the home during the process.

If the damage to your property is covered by insurance, we work directly with your insurer carrier to streamline the claims process and speed up repairs. We are here to serve and help you, the property owner. Our priority is to provide the highest quality service and experience possible to meet your needs.

Water damage is not always evident. If you have peeling paint or wallpaper, mold, wall condensation, damp or wet flooring, or musty odors, these may be a sign of water intrusion into your home. If you have any of these signs, call Morgan Restoration today for an inspection.

Bleach is unable to kill mold on porous surfaces, such as carpet and wood. Mold spreads its roots deep into porous surfaces causing bleach to only remove traces of mold on the surface. To ensure the mold doesn’t grow back, a mold technician is necessary to remove all traces of the mold.

In most cases, mold growth will be found in warm, damp areas with poor ventilation. Mold can grow on many surfaces including, cardboard, ceiling tiles, wood products, wall paper, insulation, drywall, and upholstery.

Even if your property didn’t sustain structural damage, it is difficult to remove all the soot and smoke from the home. If not properly cleaned, smoke residue and odor will remain.