Our Mold Services
Mold Inspections, Certified Mold Remediation, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Cleanup and Odor Removal
We Work with Your Insurance
The 4 Most Common Molds Affecting Your Home
Stachybotrys – Also knows as black mold
- Black mold is extremely toxic to humans
- Is a greenish-black gelatinous mold
- can appear wet or dry and powdery
- Has a very distinctive musty odor
- Produces air-born toxins
- A type of mold that can cause allergies. and asthma
- Thrives in carpets, fabrics, and upholsteries
- Can also be found inside cupboards and under floorboards
- Grows in damp areas of the home, including sinks & showers
- Often found after water damage or flooding
- Alternaria mold threatens homeowners with asthma attacks and allergic reactions
- A common mold that can be found in crawlspaces
- Found in areas of extreme dampness
- Has the ability to cause severe reactions
- Can appear as white mold, or have a yellow-green appearance
The Health Effects Of Mold
Exposure to mold can have a significant impact on one’s health. To assist you in identifying the depth of your mold problem, we’ve compiled a list of these mold exposure symptoms ranging from mild to severe.
Level 1 – Early Exposure to Mold
- Eye Irritation
Level 2 – Advanced Exposure to Mold
- Breathing disorders
- Chronic sinusitis or bronchitis
- Arthritis-like Symptoms
- Heart Palpitations
- Chronic Fatigue
Level 3 – Long Term Exposure
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Long-term Memory Loss
- Bleeding Lungs
- Kidney Failure
- Liver Disease
These are only some of the symptoms of mold exposure that an individual may exhibit
Prevent the damaging effects of mold in your home
Mold may develop on practically any surface as long as there is moisture, oxygen, and an organic source. Leading to rot and musty, offensive odors. Worst of all, because your crawlspace provides nearly 50% of the air in your home, dampness and mold under your home can have a significant impact on the air quality in your home.
Symptoms of Mold
In Your Home
- Cold floors and high energy bills
- Sagging floors and walls
- Visible Mold
- Musty and foul odors
In Your Crawlspace
- Standing Water
- Molded and rotten wood
- Wet insulation and building materials
- High humidity and condensation
Mold remediation is the process of removing, cleaning, and sanitizing mold-infested places, such as those found within a home. The mold remediation process is essential to eradicate existing mold, while also avoiding new mold growth.
The Mold Remediation Process
- Mold contaminated areas are isolated, creating a barrier between the contaminated section and the rest of the house.
- Airborne spores are controlled by misting the contaminated areas and HEPA vacuuming any moldy surfaces to reduce the microbial load in the environment.
- All wet and mold-contaminated materials are applied with a powerful anti fungal and disinfectant treatment or, if unsalvageable, discarded to lower the risk of mold spores persisting.
- Unmovable building elements are cleaned with our anti fungal and disinfectant treatment. This treatment penetrates the surface, kills the mold, and leaves the material clean and nearly new-looking.
The Morgan Restore Advantage:
- Emergency Services 24/7 – Morgan Restores skilled personnel are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are only a phone call away when disaster strikes.
- Quality Guaranteed – We guarantee high standards for efficiency, safety, and getting the job done right the first time, from our initial evaluations to our final cleaning.
- Certified Experts – When you hire Morgan Restore to remediate damages in your home, you can rest assured that our experienced IICRC Certified Technicians will handle the job correctly.
- Customer Service – Your emergency becomes one of ours. We understand the need of responding quickly and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We also understand how stressful the insurance process may be, which is why a Morgan Restore professional will be available for each step of the process.