A fire can be a devastating experience, rely on the experts at Morgan Restoration to put your home back to pre-loss conditions. Morgan Restoration can board up your property, complete the demolition and reconstruction, remove odor and suit, clean your contents, and mitigate the water damage from putting out the fire.
Steps to Restore Fire Damage
After the fire has been extinguished and the authorities release the scene, a Morgan Restoration professional will:
- Perform an assessment of the damage sustained in the fire and ensuing water intrusion.
- Secure the property and begin debris removal. This may include boarding up openings in the structure, removing debris around the perimeter, and tarping or sealing off parts of the roof to protect what’s left of the property from the weather.
- Personal property will be removed from the property to prevent further damage due to mold or corrosion, and all non-salvageable materials from fire or water damage will be removed.
- This is the most intensive step of the fire damage restoration job: clean up. After all salvageable personal property items have been removed for safe handling in our facility, the interior and exterior surfaces of the home will be cleaned of smoke and soot. Following the clean up of every inch of the affected area, deodorizing agents are used to remove any remaining odors.
- Offsite, any salvageable personal property items that were removed from the home will be cleaned and deodorized.
- Finally, any necessary fire damage repairs or rebuild may be completed.
For more information on how we may help you with your fire damages, click here. Or call Morgan Restoration today for our professional technicians, and remember, we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for all of your water, fire, mold emergency needs.