Water damage restoration is the process of removing water from the residence and restoring the property to its pre-loss conditions. Any delay in calling your local restoration company may result in further damages to your property that may not be salvageable. Standing water in your home may cause irreparable structural damage, create excellent conditions for mold growth and can result in conditions that may cause respiratory illnesses.
The Water Restoration Process
- Contact Morgan Restoration. Our experts offer water damage restoration in Iuka and the Tri-State area.
- Highly qualified trained technicians will arrive at your property for inspection.
- Thorough inspection of property conducted and an Individual Restoration Plan is prepared.
- Water or sewage extraction.
- Removal of unsalvageable materials.
- Structural and contents drying.
- Restoration of Water Damage to near pre-loss condition
How is Morgan Restoration Different?
With years of experience in the insurance industry, Morgan Restoration can help with every step of the process. From the initial reporting of the claim, any necessary mitigation steps, meeting adjusters to determine the scope of damages, writing Xactimate estimates, completing restoration work, settlement of claims, and obtaining your Recoverable Depreciation adjustment amounts. Morgan Restoration’s contractors have finished many home and commercial damage cleaning and restoration jobs in the Iuka area and completed thousands of Insurance claims associated with them. This has given us the experience to help you navigate your claim process, beginning to end.